Why should you use Zalo for your business?
Zalo, launched in 2012 to provide fast and reliable messaging on Vietnam’s 3G infrastructure, currently dominates the Southeast Asian market. With over 100 million users worldwide and 900 million messages sent daily, it is rapidly gaining popularity.
Today, Zalo has grown into a “Super App” incorporating a wide range of additional features and options for the primary benefit of instant messaging and calling. For most local and international companies, Zalo has become a very profitable and useful engagement channel, ideal for automated two-way interactions with customers.
Why Zalo for your business?
- Zalo acts as a powerful customer engagement tool. Businesses can publish articles and deliver interactive content directly to their target customers with built-in rich media including images, videos, audio, and stickers.
- The transactional functions built into the Zalo app support the safe purchase of products. Through the Zalo Shop / Brand Pages app, users can book appointments, schedule visits and deliveries, and pay utility bills, search for, and purchase products and services that a business has to offer.
- With Zalo Chatbots, businesses can send and receive real-time updates from customers / users directly through chat using broadcast messages and notifications.
- With Zalo Ads, businesses can advertise and launch targeted campaigns directly on users’ feed by filtering the audience based on demographic variables, including age, location, device, and more. Additionally, companies can access statistics on page activity, message delivery rates, and user engagement rates, etc. for useful information about the market.
Let’s us look at how to set up Zalo Chabot for your business
The process occurs in 2 stages. First, you must create an official Zalo account for your business. Approval takes 12-14 hours. Once the official account has been approved, configure it to use the API and integrate a Chabot.
Here is how you can register for an official Zalo account for your business.
- Login to Zalo’s account using your phone number or by scanning the QR code using your phone here.
- Provide access to your personal Zalo account by clicking “allow”.
- Select the option “Create a new official account”.
- Choose the type of account. This depends on your business type / purpose and cannot be changed once registration is complete.
- In the next step, fill in your business details including account name, business type, description, contact details, etc., upload a cover image, and select an avatar.
- Click “Submit Registration Information” and complete registration.
- You can manage your business account and more details, including products, categories, images, etc., by going to the “Official Account Management” section.
Once your official account has been approved, follow the below instructions to configure it to use the API.
Step 1 : Register on Zalo for developers and create an application. Select my application ->Create new application
Step 2 :
Step 3 : Once the application has been completed and link it to your official account. Select application in the drop-down on the upper right-hand corner of the page ->Select Official account from the options on the left -> Select the Official account that has to be linked -> Click on “Link”
Step 4 : Get approval for the actions/rights needed when using the Zalo API. Submit the review after selecting the rights you need to use. This includes selecting the type of messages/ responses you would like to send or receive through Zalo. The request will be approved in 1 minute.
Step 5 : Get the Request access token, find the instructions here. This gives access rights to call APIs for integrating the Chatbot for the official account.
Step 6 : Integrate Zalo for business with the Chatbot platform using the access token and go live with a Zalo chatbot for your business!
Equipped to help businesses make customer interactions fluid and more personal, Affinsys Zalo business chatbots can automate and enhance customer experiences, making them engaging and frictionless. Our AI-powered Zalo chatbots can help transform your customer service, provide automated FAQ support, and dramatically lower your service cost by multiples.
Extend the reach of your customers and expand your channel capabilities with Affinsys Zalo business chatbots. Contact us for a personalized demo and get up and running in 4 weeks on your customers’ favorite channel with Zalo Business AI-based multilingual chatbots.
Source from : https://www.affinsys.com/zalo-for-business